- Fixed Force Feedback bugs.
- Fixed DirectInput D-pad input bugs.
- Fixed bug where super admin couldn't change courses.
- Fixed bug where hosting, leaving, hosting again would make it so you couldn't spawn.
- Fixed a race condition when initializing Direct Input devices causing things to fail.
- Made Direct Input opt-in by allowing user to toggle whether or not to Prefer Direct Input or Raw Input when binding controls. The toggle can be flipped when binding individual controls, in-case something doesn't work with one or the other.
- Fixed ability to hide driver/wheel, it was not working.
- InputSystem now uses custom DirectInput plugin as it should have better hardware support. (See note below)
- Added ability to hide Driver and or steering wheel in cockpit view via General Settings.
- Made minimal RaceLobby UI more broadcast friendly
- Added referee role to servers. Added ability for super admin to now control server settings. Set passwords, change server name, etc.
- Added ability for referees to add Penalty Under Review to drivers.
- Fixed various bugs
- Added support for hiding driver/steering wheel
- Adjusted driver arms on Unlimited slightly
- All Controls will need to be re-mapped in your Control settings before you can drive.
- The Input System is now fed by a custom Direct Input plugin that I wrote. It's been tested with several devices that didn't work with the old system. Please try this out and post any wheel/pedal/input device issues in the
#hydrosim-bug-and-issueschannel on discord or as a reply to this post.
Unfortunately I have problems with my wherm on latest update. Boat is turning left by it self. I initially didn't think to check here. So pulled my wheel apart several times trying to fix it haha. It is a crappy pxn v3 pro. I am hoping to upgrade soon so not a huge issue. works fine on 8.0 so definitely seems it's the new version.
Linked is quick video of it.
@low12a I will try to have another build up tomorrow that should fix some things. In the mean time, (without the game running) try deleting the
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\HydroSim\HydroSimand rebind the steering input.
Thanks Scott. Will do that.
Worked a treat. Thanks bro. Love your work.