HydroSim v0.6.5.1 - Scenery update
This is mainly a scenery update. Lots of scenery added to Tri-Cities. Started adding buildings using real world data to multiple courses.
- Bug with runtime building generator causing CPU usage to spike (this was causing the server to choke and timing was getting out of whack on certain courses.)
- FPS network stats readout was spewing errors in host mode causing intermittent framerate drops.
7/10/2020 Dedicated Server Hotfix (same version number)
NOTE - If you're running a dedicated server, I recommend re-downloading the game, I updated the archive with a server hotfix for Detroit/Madison.
- Cloth physics was running for all levels of detail of the flag at Tri-Cities at the same time.
- Fog is now applied to the water shader.
- Buildings generated using real world data for Tri-Cities, Madison, and Detroit.
- Added trees, cranes, towers, canopies, etc to Tri-Cities.
- Added secondary camera for rendering far away background objects (Mt Rainier, Rattlesnake Mt, downtown Detroit).
- Added additional graphics settings for setting the draw distance of buildings and course details. Setting either of these to 0 will disable rendering of these.
- Enabled terrain tessellation at Tri-Cities, Guntersville, and Seattle.