HydroSim Alpha v0.6.0.4
- Bug that could cause the course length to be calculated incorrectly on the client.
- Bug that would cause buoys that were dislodged to not reset their velocity properly when changing sessions or resetting buoys. This could cause buoys to detach and potentially get out of sync with the server.
- Bug in the replay gui when connected to the server that would cause the driver name to not update / say the wrong name.
- Bug where the server would disconnect all the clients when switching race courses.
- Reduced height of skidfin spray and width of skidfin / prop spray.
- Fixed start/finish buoy hovering above the water.
- Big FPS drop at Guntersville.
- General performance optimizations (should see general FPS increase).
- Flickering shadows in Guntersville TV camera near pits.
- Game not exiting properly.
- Bug with connection timing out when connecting to the server.
- Bug with replay not recording when first connecting to the server.
- Trees / Vegetation to Seattle and Guntersville.
- Added cranes to Seattle and Guntersville (sorry just static scenery for now).
- Display settings menu with additional options for tweaking performance.
- Control settings menu, currently just allows inverting the throttle/canard axis.
- Race clock in replays. (Old replays will no longer work with this update).
- Version number check when connecting to the server.
- Cockpit camera.
- Unity to version 2018.4 and other 3rd party package versions.
- Time of day in replays.
- Re-worked buoy net-code to hopefully fix levitating and sinking buoys
- Issues with chopper cameras.
- Issues with how throttle and canard inputs we're being handled.
Note: Having issues getting Mac build to succeed, so removed from downloads for now.
How do I update the game
@aidyj88 Just click "Download HydroSim" above. New updates come in the form of completely new downloads instead of updating the game that you have currently installed. After you download this one you can delete the old version (v0.5.5.0). But before you delete the old version, I would copy all the files from the Teams folder and paste them into the Teams folder of the new version or else you'll have to download all of the paint schemes again.
Released hotfix 0.6.0.1
Released hotfix 0.6.0.2