Where is the 'Garage'? To do setups and such?

• Where is the 'Garage'? To do setups and such? I bought a new Laptop just for this game, it Rules. But I'm missing where to apply setting/setups?

I downloaded the game and can run laps, but don't see anywhere to runn with other boats iin a practice mode?

• @RustyGears

I must be missing rFactor ? Do I need rFactor or rFactor2 ? Appreciate your help.

• I assume you are playing HydroSim? HydroSim is currently still in early development and does not have set ups yet, though they are planned for the future. HydroSim is a stand alone sequel to HydroMod, which was an original rFactor mod. Currently we've been transitioning from rFactor to HydroSim and just recently finished our first season in it.

• @DJ-Miller

Should I be using rFactor? or is that dead now?

• @RustyGears rFactor is currently being retired since HydroSim is replacing it. We're doing a few last exhibition races in rFactor for fun and as a send-off, and to do something a bit different since we recently finished the first HydroSim season. We'll be using HydroSim for just about everything in the future from here on.

Looks like your connection to Unlimited Hydroplane League was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.