HydroSim Alpha v0.5.0.3
Another update to address some issues that came up during the exhibition race.
- Filter out camera water spray effects from players boat. Actually, the boat that the camera is targeting will not add water droplets on screen.
- Chat auto-scroll should work properly now.
- Fixed boat spawn locations, so that boats don't spawn on top of eachother.
- Qualifying session is now private. Only the boat that the camera is targeting is visible, boat collisions disabled. The only caveat is that buoys are still shared and synchronized with the server.
- Server admin can now reset buoys without restarting the session.
- Enabled more realistic prop/skidfin spray code which should re-enable the roostertail physics (may need to tweak physics properties after we do some testing).
- Fixed an issue with practice/qualifying results flickering if drivers have exact same lap time. (Results can still flicker if drivers have the exact same name)
It works! I got absolutely launched by a roostertail. Awesome!
@CanYouFoush Haha, hopefully not tooooo high.